Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Beginnings

As lots of you may know, I originally started the photography business with my husband Jake and one of my best friends Bree Fish. We did over 10 weddings together last year under the name of Triniti Photography. It was a great opportunity that allowed us to be comfortable getting into the wedding photography industry. We learned so much about the business together. It prepared us well for the time that has now come, of us going our separate ways. Due to the fact that Bree is moving to Tennessee, Triniti Photography has branched off into Hollie Chandler Photography and Bree Marie Photography. It is a bittersweet time for me. I am deeply depressed at the thought of one of my closest friends moving across the country, yet extremely excited for the new opportunites we will take on in this new page of life. We are more than ready to do this photography thing on our own. I'm so excited to see how things turn out for the both of us!

Here is a picture of us at my wedding November 7th, 2008. I love this girl!


~Hollie