Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Best Valentine's Present!

For Valentines Day this year Jake gave me a card with a kitty on it and recorded a message inside it that said, "Wanna get a kitty?" He wanted me to be able to pick it out! So I went to the pound and every kitten I liked was on a waiting list from which they would do a drawing. I went the first day and there were 5 other people there waiting for the same cat. They did the drawing and when I didn't get the kitty I was pretty upset. So I immediately went to the nearest pet store and found my Beesly! She was just sitting in the cage all precious and ready to go home! She has been a little bundle of love and joy! She's curled up in my lap purring right as I'm typing this! I love having her! Here are a few pictures I shot of her when we first got her!


~Hollie :)