Friday, March 26, 2010

Bri now...

We did these portraits for her new cd that's going to be coming out soon! She is so talented! She also knew that she wanted to take pictures in stormy weather, and boy was it stormy! I don't think I've ever taken pictures in such extreme weather conditions! Seriously freezing! I had to keep whipping my lens clear of water spots from the on and off rain and insane wind! She was a trooper and you can even tell in the pictures how freezing she was! Now that takes skill! :)

Found some beat up props in the field!





She brought this awesome suitcase along!



You can't see, but my lovely husband was under the camera holding this frame! He was also holding the umbrella over my camera pretty much the rest of the time!

And her coat hanger!

The misty weather was an awesome diffuser!





We also found this beat up couch!

One of my favs!


Now for what you don't see in the pictures...


What the lovely mud did to my boots!


Lindsay was a good friend! She would warm up Bri every now and then!

My amazing husband! I don't know what I'd do without him! :)